Uluwatu, Kecak Sunset and Dinner Seafood at Jimbaran Bay
Tour to Uluwatu temple and Jimbaran Bay offers you see romantic Balinese dance with the Kecak dance while waiting the Sunset and the nice Dinner on the Beach by Seafood of Jimbaran Bay.
There is nothing more captivating than enjoying the Kecak Sunset and Seafood Dinner tour package. Watching Kecak dance at the exotic area of Uluwatu even made more perfect by the grandiose view of the sun sliding into the horizon. Sunset at Uluwatu is more than just amazing and romantic; it’s one of the most recommended activities for anyone coming to Bali. On the way to Kedonganan for enjoying the fresh seafood dinner at beach front café, you can also visit some local handicraft shops offering good quality souvenirs at the most competitive prices.
- Local Handicraft Display (around Jimbaran)
- Uluwatu Temple Sunset & Kecak Dance
- Jimbaran Beach Fresh Seafood Dinner
Your Program Planning Trips
👉 Local Handicraft Display (Around Jimbaran)
Bali always plays prominent role as a prestigious destination amongst the local and international leisure travelers. Coming to Bali is not complete without sightseeing, strolling to enchanting sites, dining and chilling out in the coziest spots, and shopping with the best possible prices. When you pass by Jimbaran area you are recommended to take a look at some local handicraft shops displayed along Jimbaran main road. These particular shops are too high-up to be missed out.
👉 Sunset at Uluwatu Temple & Kecak Dance
Bali is inseparable with sunset, temple, and dance. You can experience these three most favorable Bali’s highlights collectively once you join this package tour. You will be brought to Uluwatu Temple to behold the legendary temple that attracts not only locals, but also international travelers. Uluwatu Temple is majestically standing in Pecatu area, on the cliff of coral hill in the most southern tip of Bali Island. It is said that this ancient and revered temple was built around the eleventh century and the location was chosen by the highest priest to attain Moksa, or the moment to unite with the God. To get this place, the travelers will need to drive for about 30 kilometers from Denpasar city. From the Uluwatu Temple you can view the endless sight of the ocean, pampering the eyes as far as can see. In short, Uluwatu and its surroundings are captivating, for adventurers, surfers, or worshipers.
👉 Fresh Seafood Dinner at Beach Front Cafe at Kedonganan/Jimbaran (Traditional Fishing Village)
No one will say ‘no’ whenever they are asked or invited to dine at Kedonganan/Jimbaran beach front café. Enjoying fresh seafood dinner surrounded by the warm ambiance and white sandy beach is everybody’s biggest passion whilst staying or vacationing in Bali. The breathtaking view, the most mouth-watering fresh seafood, the romantic setting, is there anything greater than this?
Pick Up time at 16:00 (approximately 5 hrs)
|2 – 3 Pax||4 – 5 Pax||6 – 8 Pax||9 – 15 Pax||16 – up Pax|
|USD 60||USD 55||USD 52||USD 50||USD 48|
The price include:
- Transfers from/to hotel by air conditioned vehicle
- English/Japanese speaking tour guide
- Admission fees, donation
- Parking fees
- Dinner with Seafood ( Prawn/ Udang: 4 pcs, Fish/ Ikan: 300 gr, Squid/ Calamari: 200 gr, Clam/ Kerang: 4 pcs and Steam rice, Souted Vegetable (Kangkung), Balinese Bumbu, Tropical fruit salad, Soft Drink/ Aqua )
- No include Ticket Kecak.
- All prices are net per person
- Children aged from 3-12 years old
- Other personal expenses are not included and will be on personal account.
- Payment is Cash Payment
- Payment is on the day itself with our driver
- Payment with other currency will convert based on daily exchange rate
- Cancellation fee to 50% of the TOTAL payment will be charged if a confirmed booking is cancelled within one day prior to clients pick up
- No-Show will be charge of 100% of the TOTAL payment
- Personal expenses
Your request or reservation is absolutely secure, all personal data is encrypted and will be processed in a secure way through secure email. We take the privacy of your personal data very seriously. Your personal information will only be used to process your booking.